Non-profit organization to operate for private benefit "Association BARS"
Today, 27.01.2011 in Sofia, we, the undersigned founded the Association to operate for private benefit Association BARS "c. Sofia, hereinafter referred to as" association "and adopted the Statute.
Art. 1.1. The Association is a legal non-profit entity to operate for private benefit in accordance with the provisions of art. 19-32 of the Law on non-profit purpose.
2. The name of the Association "Association BARS"
3. Any written statement on behalf of the Association shall bear its name, registered office, company file number and BULSTAT written in Bulgarian and in correspondence abroad - in that language.
4. The headquarters and registered office of the Association is: Sofia, Region "Vitosha", district Knyajevo, 24 Luti dol str.
5. The Association is established without limit.
6. Members of the Association are its founders named in the list (Appendix № 1), which is an integral part hereof, as well as those adopted further under the terms and conditions of this statute.
Art. 2. Objectives of the Association:
1. Promoting and protecting the interests of Russian citizens permanently or temporarily residing in the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria;
2. Creation and development of an effective system of assistance to Russian economic entities in their relations with the Bulgarian legal entities and individuals, the state and municipalities;
3. Providing assistance to state institutions to resolve problematic citizens of each country, occurred on the territory of the other country and third countries;
4. Deepening and developing of the traditional friendly relations between the peoples of both sides;
5. Assistance to deepen cooperation and Inter- national exchanges in science, culture and education.
Art. 3. To achieve its goals, the Association carried out the following activities:
1. Direct or through specialized entities consulting assistance to Russian citizens residing in the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria to resolve the economic, commercial and legal issues arising in the country.
2. Organization of specialized courses and programs for Russian citizens to study the Bulgarian language, culture and traditions, as well as state regulations, the legal system and the economy;
3. Organization of conferences and meetings of Russian citizens residing in Bulgaria to discuss and address issues and their cooperation with Bulgarian institutions and citizens;
4. Developing projects and programs for the integration of Russian citizens in Bulgarian society, providing education, work and career;
5. Establish and maintain active contacts and cooperation with similar organizations of Russian citizens in Bulgaria and of Bulgarian citizens in the Russian Federation;
6. Supporting the training of talented young Bulgarian in Russia, or the Russian youth in Bulgaria, incl. by providing financial support for the training;
6. Supporting families of mixed marriages, their children and relatives, in order to solve some domestic problems and preventing social isolation;
7. Interaction with Bulgarian authorities in manifestations of xenophobia and discrimination, on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria and on the territory of the Russian Federation;
8. Assistance and supporting state institutions and non-governmental organizations in their activities for preservation of Bulgarian and Russian cultural and historical monuments on the territory of both countries;
9. Support for Russian investors in Bulgaria in the implementation of their projects, choise of the local consultants, experts and selection of personnel;
10. Provide support and assistance to Russian citizens and companies to protect persons and property on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria by Bulgarian specialized bodies and organizations;
11. Construction and operation of the facilities necessary to achieve the objectives of the Association.
PROPERTY AND FINANCING
Art. 4. Property of the Association consists of:
1. Cash provided by its members, individuals and legal entities from the country and abroad;
2. Movable and immovable property provided by Bulgarian and foreign individuals and legal entities;
3. Shareholding in companies, shares and securities, intellectual and industrial property rights and any other rights that may be owned for a non-profit purpose;
4. Any property acquired with own funds of the association.
Art. 5. The Association raises funds from:
1. Sponsorships, donations and other contributions, granted by the state, municipalities, individuals and legal entities from the country and abroad, including from its members;
2. Revenue from management and disposition of property of the Association;
3. Income from the Association directly linked to achieving the objectives and carrying out its responsibilities;
4. Interest and dividends from bank accounts, securities and holdings in companies and the like;
5. Other lawful sources.
Art. 6.1. Any Bulgarian or foreign natural or legal person can make a donation or another sacrifice in money, property or other property for unconditional or conditional use in a certain way of it, as far as not contrary to the objectives of the Association, law and morality. Acceptance is made by the Management Board of the Company. All donations are recorded in a special book-register.
2. Where the sponsor or donor wishes to allocations be established scholarship specialized funds, awards and the like, he may ask them to bear his name or other name specified by him, if it does not contradict the goals of the Association.
3. The Association may refuse to accept donations, bequests, or sponsorship made him unacceptable conditions and contrary to its objectives, law and morality.
Art. 7. Spending money of the association can only be carried out to attain its objectives for administrative costs and outside services provided by third parties to achieve the objectives and implement the goals of the association.
Art. 8. Disposition of property of the Association is done by a decision of the Board, except in cases under Article 41, par. 3 of the Law for Non-profit where such a decision is taken by the General Assembly by a majority of two thirds of its members.
Art. 9. When spending the properties of the Association, the rules of art. 38 and Art. 41 of the Law for Non-profit are being applied.
Art. 10. The financing of activities of the Association in accordance with its objectives is based on a budget that is adopted annually by the General Assembly.
Art. 11. Income from operations of the Association and its assets can not be distributed as profit among its members.
Art. 12. A member of the Association may be any natural or legal person, regardless of nationality or place of implementation of activity taking responsibility for achievement of the objectives of the Association; have professional experience and qualifications, special knowledge related to achieving goals of the Association.
Art. 13. The adoption of a new member of the Association done by written request addressed to the Management Board, acting by a decision taken in accordance with Art. 25, pt. 7 hereof.
Art. 14. Membership in the Association is terminated:
1. unilateral statement to its Management Board;
2. death or interdiction, and the liquidation of the legal entity - member of the association
4. The termination of the association;
5. in case of dropping.
Art. 15. Termination of membership due to failure happens when:
1. The person does not attend conducted two successive General Assemblies or meetings of the body that is elected;
2. without valid reasons does not appear more than twice on invitations issued by the President and / or the Board for one calendar year to participate in activities initiated by the governing bodies of the Association;
3. fails to satisfy the conditions of admission of a new member referred to in Art. 12 of these Statutes.
Art. 16. Termination of membership due to failure shall be by decision of the Board taken pursuant to Art. 25, pt. 7 hereof.
Art. 17. Member of the Association can be expelled by a decision of the Board taken according to Art. 25 pt. 7 of this Statute if:
1. Do not implement a decision of the General Meeting or the Board;
2. Show underperformance in activity for the realization of which is accepted as a member of the association;
3. For further membership is incompatible with the objectives of the Association;
4. Perform actions that undermine the prestige of the association, contrary to its objectives, and disturbing public order.
Art. 18. The decision of the Board of art. 16 an
1. Management bodies of the Association are: General Assembly, Management Board, Chairman of the Board and Executive Director.
2. By a decision of the Board subsidiary bodies may be created - Advisory Board, expert groups, temporary advisory bodies, committees and others, depending on the needs and operations of the Association.
GENERAL MEETING OF THE ASSOCIATION
Art. 20.1. All members of the Association participate at the General Assembly.
2. Each member of the General Assembly shall have one vote and decisions shall be taken by a simple majority of all present, except in cases specified in Art. 22 of the Statute.
3. Professionals, experts and consultants may participate with a deliberative vote in the work of the General Assembly and are elected by the Board of the Association.
4. The General Assembly is convened for a regular meeting at least once a year, on the initiative of the Board or at the request of 1/3 of the members of the Association in the place where it has its headquarters and management. Invitation is sent personally to each of its members or published on the official website of the association, at least one month before the scheduled day and it states the date, place and time of the meeting, the agenda and who is calling.
5. If the Management Board did not send a written invitation to hold a General Meeting within one month of the request of 1/3 of the members, a general meeting shall be convened by the court at the headquarters of the Association upon written request of the interested parties.
6. The meetings of the General Assembly shall be valid if attended by more than half of its members. In the absence of a quorum, the meeting shall be adjourned for one hour and held at the same place with the same agenda as the members present.
7. The meeting is held by the Chairman of the Board.
Art. 21. The General Assembly:
1. amend the articles;
2. elect and dismiss members of the Management Board;
3. Decide on transformation or termination of the Association;
4. Adopt guidelines for the Association;
5. To approve the budget;
6. Holds Report of the Management Board;
7. Cancels decisions of other organs of the Association when they contradict the law, statutes or other internal acts regulating its activities.
Art. 22. The General Assembly decisions according to Art. 21 pt. 1 and pt. 3 of this Statute shall be taken by a majority of two thirds of the members present and those referred to in
Art. 21 pt. 2 pt. 5, 6 and 7 of the Statute, are taken by a simple majority of the present members of the General Assembly.
Art. 23. All other decisions, including the matters detailed in Article 25, paragraph 1 will be considered and decided by the Board by a simple majority.
Art. 24. The General Assembly shall be recorded and entered in a special book.
Art. 25.1. Individuals who are elected by the General Assembly for a period of three (3) years are involved in the Board. The Management Board shall consist of the President, CEO and a member.
2. The Management Board shall decide all matters related to the implementation of the goals and activities of the Association, insofar as they are not within the competence of the General Assembly.
3. Board member can be an individual, regardless of nationality, which agreed to work towards achieving the objectives of the Association.
4. The Management Board shall be called at a regular meeting chaired by the Chairman at least twice a year by written invitation to each member or by publication in the official website of the association. The invitation must be obtained, respectively, promulgated at least seven (7) days prior to the day of the meeting. This order does not apply for calling an extraordinary meeting of the Board. Board may be called in regular session by one third of its members.
5. An extraordinary meeting of the Board shall be called by the President or the Executive Director, in case of serious losses on the assets of the Association or a risk of harm to its interests, and any extraordinary circumstance which seriously jeopardizes the achievement of its objectives and carrying out its activities.
6. The meetings of the Board are legal if attended by at least half of its members.
7. The Management Board takes decisions by a simple majority vote of the members present, except in cases specified in Art. 14, para. 2 and art. 31, pt. 3 and so on.
Art. 26. 1. The Management Board shall:
1. Determine the representative power of each one of its members;
2. Ensure the implementation of decisions of the General Assembly;
3. Decide to dispose of property of the Association incl. the financial means to attain its objectives;
4. Prepare and submit to the General Assembly a draft budget of the Association;
5. Prepare and submit to the General Assembly a report on its activities;
6. Accept and expel members, incl. because of dropping;
7. Decide to participate in other organizations with similar objectives;
8. Decide to establish or participate in companies with contributions from the property of the Association.
Art. 27. Once a year the Board shall prepare a report for the Association to be approved by the General Assembly.
Art. 28. The Chairman of the Board:
1. Represents the Association in front of third persons and entities, state and local authorities in the country and abroad;
2. Manages the work of the General Assembly and the Board;
3. Provides management and protection of property.
Art. 29. Executive Director - Member of the Board:
1. Performs operational management activities of the association
4. Prepares rules, regulations, programs and other acts related to the activities of the Association, approved by the Board;
5. Concludes transactions with third parties within the powers conferred on it by law and these statutes rights, including the disposition of property of the association, interaction with banks, appointment and dismissal of staff.
Art. 30. The company is represented by the Chairman of the Board and the Executive Director, jointly and separately. Together they may authorize other persons to perform certain actions specifically mentioned in their existing credentials.
TERMINATION AND LIQUIDATION
Art. 30. The Association is terminated by decision of the General Assembly on the proposal of the Board.
1. Upon termination of the Association, a liquidation shall be stated.
2. Liquidators of the Association are the Chairman of the Board and the Executive Director, including the cases of Article 13, paragraphs 1 and 2, which in this case represent the Association only together.
Art. 32. By a decision of the General Assembly, the distribution of the rest of assets after the liquidation and after satisfaction of any creditors, shall be transferred free of charge to other legal non-profit entity that has the most similar goals to those of the dissolved Association.
Art. 33. Once a year, the Management Board shall take measures to ensure the verification of the Association by a certified public accountant.
Art. 34. The Association shall keep books for minutes of meetings of the General Assembly and the Board as to the accuracy of their contents is responsible the Chairman of the Board.
Art. 35. The Chairman of the Board or the Executive Director shall arrange the registration of the Association in the register of Sofia City Court.
This Statute was adopted by the Constituent Assembly of "Association BARS" - c. Sofia HELD ON 27.01.2011 YEAR.